Michigan Central Railroad Station
Side view of Michigan Central Railroad station. Printed on front: "Michigan Central Station, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "220478, Michigan Central Station located near Michigan Avenue between 15th and 17th Streets, covers 21 acres. Total cost is $15,000,000.00. There are 11 tracks in the station that will accommodate 135 passenger coaches. The accommodations for passengers will not be excelled by any railroad station in the world, as the conveniences include a drug store, with facilities for the care of invalids, change rooms where travelers may at nominal cost obtain shower baths and change clothing. The Valentine Souvenir Co., New York. Printed in U.S.A."
- Resource ID:
- Railroad stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Michigan Central Railroad Company
- Warren & Wetmore
- Reed & Stem
- Valentine-Souvenir Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Railroads-Michigan Central-Depot 1913-exterior
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.