Fountain at Capitol Square Park
View of rustic stone fountain at Capitol Square Park. Circular basin is surrounded by rocks, flowers and palms. Commercial buildings in background. Printed on front: "Fountain, Capitol Square Park, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "Capitol Square Park, situated in the business district of the city, is one of the many small breathing spots which Detroit's Park and Boulevard Commission keeps beautiful the year round. It takes its name from the fact that for several years, the building housing the Michigan offices occupied the property, before the center of government was transferred to Lansing."
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Parks-Capitol Square Park
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.