House at 1932 Clinton
View of two-story front-gabled wooden-frame house located at 1932 Clinton, parcel 86, in the area bounded by Dequindre/Chene/Clinton/Macomb, site 2-S-6. Car parked in street. Handwritten on front: "Par. 86, 1932 Clinton, 5-4-50."
- Resource ID:
- Vacant lands--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 20
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.