Building at rear of 1345 Abbott
View from alley of board and batten building, possibly a wooden shed or garage, located at the rear of 1345 Abbott, parcel 76, in Corktown. Trash barrel stands next to utility pole. Handwritten on front: "Par. 76, rear of 1345 Abbott, 9-10-56."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.