House at 1421 Howard
View of two-story brick house with flat roof located at 1421 Howard, parcel 30, in Corktown. Row of cars parked in adjacent lot; man enters front door of house. Handwritten on front: "Par. 30, 1421 Howard St., 8-30-56."
- Resource ID:
- Brick houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Parking lots--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.