Garage at rear of 1220 Abbott
View of brick garage with wooden doors located at the rear of 1220 Abbott, parcel 100, in Corktown. Trash cans on platform next to alley; garage is partially covered with vines. Handwritten on front: "Par. 100, rear of 1220 Abbott, 9-6-56."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.