House at 2165 Clinton
View of two-story front-gabled wooden-frame house located at 2165 Clinton, parcel 29, in the area bounded by Dequindre/Chene/Clinton/Mullett, site 2-S-7. Man and young boy sit on porch. Handwritten on front: "Par. 29, 2165 Clinton, 5-4-50."
- Resource ID:
- Wooden-frame houses--Michigan--Detroit
- African American men--Michigan--Detroit
- African American boys--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 20
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.