Corner of 6th Street and Howard
View at corner of 6th St. and Howard, parcel 13, in Corktown. Brick row houses visible across street; stop and one-way signs on post in foreground. Car travels down street. Handwritten on front: "Par. 13, looking E. Howard from 6th St., 8-29-56."
- Resource ID:
- Row houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Brick houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.