House at 2279 Mullett
View of two-story wooden-frame house with covered side entry porch located at 2279 Mullett, parcel 41, in the area bounded by Dequindre/Chene/Mullett/Madison, site 2-S-8. Handwritten on front: "Par. 41, 2279 Mullett, 5-8-50."
- Resource ID:
- Wooden-frame houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 20
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.