House at 1039 Abbott
Rear view of one-story house with simulated brick siding and concrete block garage located at 1039 Abbott, parcel 60, in Corktown. Trash cans and debris in lot; fence in foreground. Handwritten on front: "Par. 60, rear of 1039 Abbott, 9-6-56."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 23
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.