Garage at rear of 1687 and 1693 Labrosse
View from alley of brick garage with flat roof located at the rear of 1687 and 1693 Labrosse, parcel 314, in Corktown. Wooden fence borders alley. Handwritten on front: "Par. 314, rear of 1687-93 Labrosse, 12-10-56."
- Resource ID:
- Wooden fences--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 24
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.