Row houses at 1505-1509-1511 Trumbull
View of two-story brick row houses located at 1505-1509-1511 Trumbull, parcel 337, in Corktown. Building has flat roof and three front entrances. Cars parked in street. Handwritten on front: "Par. 337, 1505-9-11 Trumbull, 10-9-56."
- Resource ID:
- Row houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Brick houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 24
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.