House at 1630 Labrosse
View of two-story wooden-frame house located at 1630 Labrosse, parcel 352, in Corktown. House has two front entrances; two front gables and turreted dormers. Automobile parked in street. Handwritten on front: "Par. 352, 1630 Labrosse, 12-4-56."
- Resource ID:
- Wooden-frame houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 24
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.