House at 1506 12th Street
Rear view of one-story wooden-frame house located at 1506 12th St., parcel 368, in Corktown. Row of automobiles parked in lot behind house. Handwritten on front: "Par. 368, rear of 1506 12th St., 12-4-56."
- Resource ID:
- Wooden-frame houses--Michigan--Detroit
- Parking lots--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 24
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.