Michigan Central Railroad Station
View at an angle of Michigan Central Railroad station; building is partially obscured by tree. Printed on front: "M.C.R.R. Depot, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "Michigan Central R.R. Depot, Detroit, the highest depot building in the world. This great building was built at a cost of $8,000 and connects with the great international tunnel to Canada." Handwritten on back: "Hello Lill, Arrived safe in Detroit this morning and am going back to work this noon, can you imagine how I feel? If ever I have a little time to spare I'll let you know how I like it out here now. Best wishes from [undecipherable]." Card is postmarked July 10, 1917.
- Resource ID:
- Railroad stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Michigan Central Railroad Company
- Warren & Wetmore
- Reed & Stem
- 1 postcard : col. ; 5.5 x 3.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Railroads-M.C.R.R.-Depot 1913-exterior
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.