Garage at rear of 1743 Bagley
Small one-story garage at rear of 1743 Bagley, parcel 373, in Corktown. Vines on walls. Wire fence around yard. Two-story house visible on left. Handwritten on front: "Par. 373, 1743 Bagley, 12-17-56."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 24
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.