King Ying Lo restaurant
Interior view of King Ying Lo restaurant. Room is furnished with laquered tables and decorative wrought-iron room divider. Chinese lanterns hang from ceiling. Printed on front: "King Ying Lo restaurant, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "The King Ying Lo restaurant, 18 Lafayette Ave., Detroit, Mich. Enjoys the unique distinction of being the only strictly Chinese restaurant in the city. All of the latest Chinese dishes served. Private rooms reserved for parties. Pub. by A.C. Dietsche, Detroit, Mich." Handwritten message on back undecipherable. Card is postmarked October 28, 1913.
- Resource ID:
- Chinese restaurants--Michigan--Detroit
- A.C. Dietsche
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Restaurants-King Ying Lo
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.