Buildings at 1041 Riopelle
View at an angle of board and batten garage and brick buildings located at 1041 Riopelle, parcel 429, in the area bounded by Hastings/Dequindre/Lafayette/Monroe. Handwritten on front: "Par. 429, taken from alley, 1041 Riopelle, 9-1-49."
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 19
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- This photograph corresponds to blueprint bh002691
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.