House at 1813 Clinton
View of front-gabled one-story house with simulated brick siding located at 1813 Clinton, parcel 723, in the area bounded by Hastings/Dequindre/Clinton/Mullett. Handwritten on front: "Par. 723, 1813 Clinton, 8-26-49."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 18
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- This photograph corresponds to blueprint bh001330
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.