Commercial building at 1319-1327 Clinton
Front and side view of two-story brick building located at 1319-1327 Clinton, parcel 691, in the area bounded by Hastings/Dequindre/Clinton/Mullett. Garden in foreground. Handwritten on front: "Par. 691, 1319-27 Clinton, 9-6-49."
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Urban gardens--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 18
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- This photograph corresponds to blueprint bh001298
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.