Vacant lot on the corner of Clinton and Rivard
View from across intersection of empty lot located at the northwest corner of Clinton and Rivard, parcel 688, in the area bounded by Hastings/Dequindre/Clinton/Mullett. Lot is surrounded by wooden fence; automobiles parked on street. Handwritten on on front: "Par. 688, vacant lot, N.W. cor. Clinton & Rivard, 9-19-49."
- Resource ID:
- Vacant lands--Michigan--Detroit
- Detroit (Mich.). Corporation Counsel. Bureau of Real Estate
- City planning--Michigan--Detroit
- Eminent domain--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4 x 5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- MS/Detroit. Corporation Counsel. Real Estate Div., Box 18
- Content Note:
- Part of a collection that contains condemnation files, photographs, blueprints and descriptions of slum clearance housing parcels for the City of Detroit. Of particular note are areas which included the neighborhoods known as Paradise Valley, Black Bottom, Corktown and the Jeffries Housing Project.
- This photograph corresponds to blueprint bh001295
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.