Central High School
Four and a half-story brick school, with central tower and symmetrical gabled wings on both sides. Viewed at an angle from street past trees and sidewalks. Printed on front: "G3856, Central High School, Detroit, Mich. Copyright 1904 by the Rotograph Co." Handwritten on front: "We are having another scorching hot day. 8/22/06, N.J.W. 57." Printed on back: "The Rotograph Co., N.Y., City. (Germany.)" Card is postmarked August 22, 1906.
- Resource ID:
- High school buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Rotograph Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Schools-Central High School
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.