Statue of Macomb at Washington Boulevard. Printed on front: "Statue of Macomb, Washington Boulevard, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "Statue of McComb, Washington Boulevard, Detroit, Mich. Washington Boulevard extends from Michigan Avenue to Grand Circus Park. It was one of the principal residence streets but on account of the rapid growth of Detroit, it is now being turned into a business thoroughfare. Published by Wolverine News Co., Detroit, Mich. Made in U.S.A." Handwritten on back: "8/22/11. Hello Ralph - Back on the job again. Spent the past week around Cleve. and Cedar Point. How's everything. 'Love to Rich.' Bill Broughaun." Card is postmarked August 25, 1911.
- Resource ID:
- Macomb, Alexander, 1782-1841--Statues--Michigan--Detroit
- Wolverine News Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Streets-Washington Boulevard
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.