U.S. Post Office
Side view of U.S. Post Office; Richardsonian Romanesque building has clock tower. Lampposts in foreground. Printed on front: "G3850, Post Office, Detroit, Mich. Copyright 1904 by the Rotograph Co." Handwritten on front: "We received your postals, we are all well. Hoping to hear from you the same. Irma." Printed on back: "The Rotograph Co., N.Y. city (Germany)." Card is postmarked March 8, 1908.
- Resource ID:
- Post office buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Romanesque revival (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- Rotograph Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Buildings-Federal-Post Office
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.