St. John's Episcopal Church
Side view of St. John's Episcopal Church; Gothic-style stone church building has square bell tower. Printed on front: "St. John's Church, Woodward Avenue, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "1407, St. John's Episcopal Church is located on the southeast corner High St. and Woodward Ave., being built of gray stone. This fine edifice is one of the many notable features of the beautiful Woodward Avenue." Handwritten on back in upper right corner: "2/14/12."
- Resource ID:
- Anglican church buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 postcard : col. ; 5.5 x 3.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Churches-Prot. Ep.-St. John's
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.