Workers on Livingstone cut
Workers at the Livingstone Channel; channel being cut through stone. Posed by tarpaper-covered railroad car; track ends at this point. Printed on front: "Channeling the first cut. Livingstone cut. J.H. Cave, Pub, Detroit."
- Cave, John H.
- Resource ID:
- Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.)--Channels
- Channels (Hydraulic engineering)--Ontario--Amherstburg
- Channels (Hydraulic engineering)--Design and construction
- Photographic prints
- 1 postcard ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/River-Livingstone Channel
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.