Staff of Edson, Moore
Five men stand by entrance to Edson, Moore building that burned in 1893. Two are in shirt-sleeves, three in coats; two wear hats. Merchandise visible through open doorway; other buildings reflected in windows. Handwritten on mat back: "Front of Edson Moore & Co. store, Detroit, Mich. Mr. Forrest Campbell - second from right. From Agnes L. Koster, daughter of Louis J. Koster, employee of E.M. & Co. 52 yrs, 1879-1931. 5."
- Resource ID:
- Distributors (Commerce)--Michigan--Detroit
- Distributors (Commerce)--Employees
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 4 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Industries & business houses-Edson, Moore & Co.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.