Detroit Fire Department engine house
View of Detroit Fire Department headquarters and Fire Commissioner's office on Larned and Wayne St. Large three-story building with watchtower; dirt road, streetlamps and power lines in foreground; firefighters in uniform pose beside building. Handwritten on back: "Fire Com. headquarters, 1881, cor. Larned and Wayne Sts., fire commissioners' office and engine house, Farmer, p. 513."
- Resource ID:
- Fire stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Engine companies--Michigan--Detroit
- Fire departments--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 5.25 x 7.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Fire Dept-Engine Houses-Larned and Wayne Sts.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.