Temple Beth El
View of Temple Beth El, located on Woodward Avenue. Neoclassical style synagogue was designed by Albert Kahn.
- Rauhauser, Bill, 1918-
- Resource ID:
- Temple Beth El (Detroit, Mich.)
- Kahn, Albert, 1869-1942
- Neoclassicism (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 negative : medium format ; 2.25 x 2.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive
- Negative Number:
- RPT 6B_M-350
- Use of images from the Bill and Doris Rauhauser Photography Archive is limited to a lifetime total of three images per user. None may be used as a publication cover. Additional usage is possible with prior written approval from the Trustee of the Rauhauser Photographic Trust.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.